- All students learn.
- Learning is the priority of our school.
- Students develop skills to meet or exceed state standards.
- A safe, positive, and inviting school facilitates student learning and develops respectful behavior.
- Collaboration and differentiated instruction maximize student success.
- The appreciation of differences and diversity within our community is essential to building a positive school community.
- Partnering with families is a key factor in student success.
HCPS Core Beliefs
Doors open at 8:10 AM
Tardy Bell rings at 8:45 AM
Dismissal Bell rings at 3:35 PM