Interactive Teaching with Technology
- Encourage teachers to explore technology, collaborate with other teachers, develop activities/lessons to use with their students, and share how these impact student learning.
- Develop a clearinghouse of ideas, activities, resources, and "best practices" that use technology to support instruction.
- Enhance learning through the use of technology.
- Consider how you already use technology and what you would like to learn. Work with your friendly ITRT as needed.
- Develop and use an lesson or activity with your students.
- Submit a lesson plan along with a one-minute video clip showing the lesson or activity in your classroom or describing the impact of the lesson on student learning by May 8, 2013.
- If you want recertification points, complete a Educational Projects form and have your principal sign.
- Increased learning!
- More fun in the classroom!
- Earn recertification points through the Educational Project option.
- Some lucky participants will win a really big check for submitting lessons to the Clearinghouse through our Sweepstakes.